Why no System Uptime in the firmware?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-07 02:25:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Not sure if the the TP Link engineers monitor this support forum but would like to request a feature that I hope is included in a future firmware. I own the Archer C2300 as well as the Archer C5400 and can't seem to find a system uptime in the firmware anywhere? This is a very basic feature that you'll find in just about every other vendor's firmware. It helps troubleshoot network issues when your situation is like mine. I have to use AT&T's gateway but I disable the wireless in their gateway and put their gateway in a pseudo bridge mode ( because it doesn't have a true bridge mode) so whenever problems arise it helps to know where to start. Other than that small request I have to say I really like the firmware in the tp link routers. If anyone knows of a way to check the router's uptime that I'm not aware of please advise....thanks!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 880

Replies: 0

Related Articles