Deco nodes frequently disconnect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-12 10:08:11
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Several of my Deco M5 nodes, but one in particular (Node 1), will disconnect from the system at very frequent intervals (disconnects between 5-30 minutes apart).

I've done some cursory research, and my Gateway Node has about a -50dB strength to the location where Node 1 is. Is there an idea signal strength to stay above? -50dB is not a weak signal by any means. However, this node has a very hard time staying connected. Any help is appreciated.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco nodes frequently disconnect
2018-01-15 09:14:08
I would suggest moving it closer and seeing if the disconnect still happens. If so, then it is not about signal strength. Also try connecting with ethernet at your desired location and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, it might be a problem with the node itself, in which case you could try resetting and re-adding to the network.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 836

Replies: 1

Related Articles