Archer C59 5ghz not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-19 04:41:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just purchased this router and completed the setup. The 2.4ghz band is working just fine. The 5ghz light is not even lit up. It also says that 5G is restricted in my region. I know my ISP supports it as my friend had the same provider, so that restriction doesn't make sense.
Options
1 Reply
2018-01-20 07:04:45

Ravenscraft wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :
Take it back you got a defective unit, no matter what you do, that 5GHz band will not show up.
ISP :

I just purchased this router and completed the setup. The 2.4ghz band is working just fine. The 5ghz light is not even lit up. It also says that 5G is restricted in my region. I know my ISP supports it as my friend had the same provider, so that restriction doesn't make sense.

Take it back, you have a defective unit. no matter what you do, the 5GHz band will not show up. I 'm on my 2nd replacement unit, the first 2 had identical problems.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 787

Replies: 1

Related Articles