AV2000 Powerline WiFi Units "there is no plan to sell individual units in the near future,"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AV2000 Powerline WiFi Units "there is no plan to sell individual units in the near future,"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-08 19:45:24
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

" there is no plan to sell individual units in the near future,"

See below

> Hi - I just cancelled my Order for the AV2000 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
> TL-WPA9610 KIT
>
> The reason for this is that you DO NOT sell the units individually - i.e. I want to buy one base unit to connect to my home router and 4 WiFi extender units
>
> At £143 for the KIT this is clearly a great deal of money and will leave me with 3 base units that have no use for...
>
> Reading the TP Link forum - this thread http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?101271-How-to-buy-single-AV1200-extenders-in-UK&highlight=single says that the UK CEO said that they would be available in January this year.....
>
> So what gives ? when will single units be available ?????
>
> This clearly seems like a rip off as other vendors sell single units and you fail to mention the fact that they are NOT available to buy individually on your website

///////////////////////////////////////
Thank you very much for your email requesting information about our product.

We are so sorry for your trouble caused !

I will forward this case to our manager and the related departments, and check if the individual units will be solid in UK, we also amend the related statement on our official website.

If you need any further help, please feel free to let me know.
Best Regards!
----------------------------------------------
Grace Jin
TP-Link Technical Support

/////////////////////////////////////////

> Hi Grace/All
>
> Any news on this ?
> If TP Link plan to sell individual units in the near future I will wait – if not I will buy from another vendor
>
> Is there any set date for when individual AV2000 units will go on sale ?
>
> Regards

//////////////////////////////////////////
Many thanks for your valuable reply.

Sorry for your inconvenience caused !

there is no plan to sell individual units in the near future, but i will forward this suggestion to our sale department and hope they will sell individual units.

Have a good day!

If you need any further help, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards!
----------------------------------------------
Grace Jin
TP-Link Technical Support
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 636

Replies: 0