C5400 v2 has hard locked twice in a few days...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-24 05:09:59
Model : Archer C5400

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 1.2.2 - 20170912

ISP : Spectrum

I've had this router up for about 9 months, only an isolated issue once in a blue moon. However, this router has completely seized up on me twice in the last 4-5 days. The front LED panel shows all lights lit solid, LAN and internet connectivity drops, can't connect to the management console (obviously), etc. Pull the power cable and plug it back in and you're good to go. This may just be a coincidence, but something that severe happening so close in proximity to each other is kind of alarming. I called support and got some less than competent person who told me to reset everything to factory defaults next time and then monitor. I'm guessing I can't be the only person that has had this problem?
Options
1 Reply
Re:C5400 v2 has hard locked twice in a few days...
2018-03-16 15:04:07
I think you can try the reset after you make a back up, since it's been working for some time. If no fix, contact tplink support again.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 1