Insights: multiple "(null)" activity entries

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-28 12:18:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The other day I was looking at the daily Insights for one my parental control profiles and noticed a couple line items labeled "(null)". I see such entries in all profiles that have any activity. Most profiles have more than one null line item. What are these entries? I don't recall seeing them when I first set up my Decos several weeks ago.Thanks.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Insights: multiple "(null)" activity entries
2018-03-07 12:06:28
Hi,
I also have the same issue, so I contacted the TP-LINK support, they told me that some webistes or APPs are not recognised by Trend Micro, so it shows null, but they will fix it in the next firmware update.
Options
2018-03-07 22:28:45

uutommi wrote

Hi,
I also have the same issue, so I contacted the TP-LINK support, they told me that some webistes or APPs are not recognised by Trend Micro, so it shows null, but they will fix it in the next firmware update.

Thank you for letting me know. I wonder if they got more feedback after customers reviewed their February activity reports!
Options
2018-03-12 07:45:15
I would like to see this resolved as well. My suspicion is that it has something to do with bittorrent. ???
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 510

Replies: 3