Archer CR500 Bricked?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer CR500 Bricked?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer CR500 Bricked?
Archer CR500 Bricked?
2018-03-23 15:41:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : Comcast/XFinity

Had an outage with Comcast in my area yesterday, and I powered down/up my modem. When I turned it on, the power light was on, downstream was green, upstream, internet, and lan were white, none were blinking. Also, both LEDs for the USB port were lit. I still had no internet, and the management page was not available. I have tried;

1. pushing the reset button for at least 10 seconds
2. power cycle (on/off)
3. unplugging for over 5 minutes
4. hold reset for 30 seconds; keep holding reset and unplug for 30 seconds; keep holding reset and plug in/turn on for 30 seconds.

I have done this several times today with the same results and light configuration. I connect my PC to the modem through ethernet, and luckily still have the old modem rented from ISP to use. Could someone please give me an idea what to do, or what's going on?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer CR500 Bricked?
2018-03-23 16:06:43
Looks like a hardware issue. Warranty service is needed. you can call tp-link hotline and check the warranty period
Options
Re:Archer CR500 Bricked?
2018-03-26 18:31:23
Thank you, I'll give them a try.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 608

Replies: 2