AC1200 print server problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-02 22:30:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've just downloaded and installed the USB Printer Controller app on my Windows 10 machine, and it sees my Brother HL-L2320D printer. It's set as auto-connected. Unfortunately, it is not detected by windows. Automatic scan finds nothing. Tried to manually add it as a network address, but no luck. The drivers are installed on the local machine, and the printer works fine if plugged in directly.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Options
2 Reply
Re:AC1200 print server problem
2018-04-03 16:55:39
you may go to tplink official website to check whether the printer is on their compatibility list.
Besides, your router should work at wireless router mode and the devices should connect to the router's network.
Options
Re:AC1200 print server problem
2018-04-04 00:34:30
I appreciate the response. I should have noted that the computers are connected via Ethernet, and the printer is of course connected via USB to the router. I didn't find a compatibility list for the 1200 router, but the printer is the Brother HL-2320D. The dirt common $89 printer. It also works with older drivers. As the software seems to recognize it and connect, I wonder if it might be some other issue?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1014

Replies: 2

Related Articles