A2300 renaming clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

A2300 renaming clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
A2300 renaming clients
A2300 renaming clients
2018-04-08 09:11:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

using the web portal I go to the basic setting tabbed and click on either wired or wireless clients and it lists all connected devices, some just have an asterisk for a name, click the name edit button and put in the name for the device and within a minute the page refreshes and the names I entered are reset. On the mobile app the names stay and the ones I named on the phone show up under the advanced tab QoS>Device Priority. It has the option to edit the names just can't get them to stay
Options
2 Reply
Re:A2300 renaming clients
2018-04-08 17:27:17
you mean it can't display the right name which you changed on the web page?
try to change that name on APP directly?
Options
Re:A2300 renaming clients
2018-04-09 06:09:46
I can change it on the app and it shows fine on the app, also shows the edits I made on the app in the web portal where you can prioritize clients, on the main page where you can edit the names it shows all the wrong info and if I edit there it reverts back to wrong names in a few seconds, contacted support and they said they could replicate the problem so will work on a beta release to fix it
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 871

Replies: 2

Related Articles