Archer C59 AC1350 randomly disconnects

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-12 21:40:07
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have an Archer C59 AC 1350 wifi router with 2.4 and 5ghz bands. I have my firestick connected to the 5ghz band and everything else on the 2.4Ghz. My modem is in another room so I use a powerline adapter to send the signal to the living room. The router is connected to an identical powerline adpatelinking it to the modem. Problem I have is the router will disconnect and display the orange light about halfway through any program when we stream over the firestick. I have to disconnect the cable from the powerline adapter and then restart the stream to continue working. Once I disconnect the cable from the powerline adapter and reconnect, the orange light will turn back green and I can continue to stream. What causes this problem? I have turned off the feature on the powerline adapters that cause them to go to sleep so they're constantly on. I am using the QoS function on the router, could this cause the problem?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C59 AC1350 randomly disconnects
2018-04-13 16:02:55
is the firmware the latest one of Archer C59?
Try to update the firmware of the router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 871

Replies: 1

Related Articles