Unable to stream bandcamp

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-18 03:11:07
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model : Deco m5

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : Latest version

ISP : Comcast

When I'm connected to my Deco mesh network, I can no longer stream from bandcamp. If I press the "play" icon to start a song, it will not play. This was working before. I even created a separate "Adult" profile so I can look on what the Deco thinks the device is going to. Below is the information it shows. Any thoughts?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Unable to stream bandcamp
2018-05-18 15:25:03
Did you add any other website or app? You may check that. Besides, is the internet working properly through Deco now?
Options
same problem
2018-05-18 23:35:51
I was having the EXACT same problem and disabling all the antivirus features via the Deco app seems to have fixed the problem. Is there any way to whitelist bandcamp?
Options
2018-05-18 23:45:50

flying snow wrote

Did you add any other website or app? You may check that. Besides, is the internet working properly through Deco now?
I solved it by disabling the antivirus software. Anyway to whitelist?
Options
2018-05-22 00:20:27
can someone from TP-Link address this please? Is there a way to whitelist bandcamp so that I don't have to disable Deco's anti-virus features?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 565

Replies: 4