TL-WR802N Nano Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR802N Nano Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WR802N Nano Router
TL-WR802N Nano Router
2018-05-31 04:07:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So, I just got this router. I want to be able to use it in hotel rooms. I thought that first, here at home, I would try to set it up as a hotspot off my home network. I just keep getting the flashing green light. Never connects to the internet. I have a laptop, I connect it to the default wi-fi configuration that came with the Nano. I then type in the http://tplinkwifi.net and sign in. I then click on quick setup, choose my home network and put in the password, click finish and nothing ever happens. I can't get the nano to connect to my home network. Does not bode well for next week when I will be struggling with a hotel sign in nonsense. Any advice. I am at a lose as to what to do. I have tried my phone, my laptop, reset the nano about 4 times now. Tried the TP-Link phone app (which did not have a hotspot choice). HELP!!!! Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WR802N Nano Router
2018-05-31 16:52:21
Which working mode have you tried?
Is it also hotspot wifi? https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1325.html
Did you put correct wireless password of your home wifi?
Options
Re:TL-WR802N Nano Router
2020-09-18 02:56:31

@jgirvine Did you ever figure out how to set up your TL-WR802N router and solve the blinking light problem? Im at a hotel with horrible wifi and just got it today and plugged it in only to have it start blinking. I can't set it up or configure it. When I get to the tplinkwifi.net page it says I'm not connected.  Ive been trying for 4 hours and im pretty frustrated and ready to give up. I do not have a laptop or access to plugging in the ethernet cable. Am hoping you can share your answer with me.  Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1192

Replies: 2

Related Articles