Archer C5400 Wifi and login server keeps crashing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-24 11:20:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have been having troubles with my Archer C5400. The router is still functioning but I can not connect to it via WIFI. I have the most troubles with my Apple devices. However, even from a wired computer, I can not log into the router to see what is going on. The login server portion of the router also crashes when this happens. If I unplug the router and plug it back in, everything works fine for a few hours and then the problems happen again. I can connect to one of my outdoor access points and still connect to the internet so I know the router is still routing data. It seems as if the wifi is unstable on the router and the login server to edit the router crashes at the same time. It seems like it kicks my apple devices off but most of the time, the non apple devices stay connected. I really like the features of the router so I am trying to find a solution. But if I can't find a solution soon, I'll have to switch to a new router.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C5400 Wifi and login server keeps crashing
2018-07-24 13:50:34
only you add apple devices, the router's wifi will get disconnection?

No matter 2.4G or 5G, both of them drop frequently?

set a fixed wireless channel and keep the latest firmware..
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 707

Replies: 1