Archer C7 v4 Reboot Schedule Broken

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-01 02:36:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, "reboot schedule" feature appears to be busted.

I go to Advanced->System Tools->Reboot Schedule, the "enable" box is unchecked. I check the box, set my schedule and press "save", and the screen refreshes and the "enable" checkbox is unchecked again(!) and the disabled schedule is returned to the default. The reboot schedule is not set.

My hardware version is Archer C7 v4.0 (AC1750) my firmware is 1.0.7 Build 20180425 rel.62587(5553) (latest at the time of the post.) This is a brand-new router and I haven't done any unusual configuration on it. I've tested this in Firefox and Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Same behavior. Examined the response in network inspector, and submitting the change returns json that includes enable: off.

Thanks in advance for any help, happy to answer any questions.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C7 v4 Reboot Schedule Broken
2018-08-01 16:20:35
Have you tried resetting the router and reconfigure it? try to reset it.
Options
Re:Archer C7 v4 Reboot Schedule Broken
2018-08-03 01:21:51
I just noticed this had already been reported on the forums. As per your and that previous thread's suggestion, I factory-reset the router and then the reboot schedule worked. Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 898

Replies: 2