What is latest app release?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-01 22:38:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have android phone with app 1.6.11
I got a deco notification (for phone) that I did not get to read. Checking messages within app I see it was telling me of monthly report.
BUT below that dated 7/24 is a message that there is a new app and firmware. My Deco M5 is version 1. I see my firmware is dated 20171103 and on the web site there is new firmware dated 20180716. But the message says I must update my app first. I cann0t find an update for the app or what the latest app version is.
Can anyone tell me the latest app update? Maybe I already have it. thanks
Rich
Options
3 Reply
Re:What is latest app release?
2018-08-02 00:41:36
Using my pc the google play store shows my release, 1.6.11 is the latest release. From the phone the play store does not display the current release. I think I am good to update the firmware tomorrow baring any words of wisdom here.
Options
2018-08-04 12:37:59
How did you get on? I see the same thing, the website download page for V1 has a newer version that the one I currently have (that was updated in the iOS app). The iOS app isn't showing an update. Why couldn't they say "make sure you have version XXX of the app installed? Much clearer.
Options
2018-08-05 02:00:44
I'm waiting to next week to update the firmware. My grandson is installing a Netgear Arlo security camera system for me tomorrow and I don't want to risk having my system down. The camera system seems to be working well with the old firmware.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 712

Replies: 3

Related Articles