moving from AC1900 router to AC750 range extender internet stops

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-07 01:31:16
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have an AC1900 router with an AC750 range extender in my house, and while using my phone, if I connect to wifi on one device, and move closer to the other the internet just stops. Something about moving closer to one product over the other causes them to almost fight for the device and I end up getting no internet. In order to get internet back I have to turn off wifi, then turn it back on, and which ever device is closer to my phone gets used and I have internet again, but as soon as I move to a new room the same thing happens.

So is there a way to make moving from one device to the other more smooth so I don't get internet drop outs?

(I'm using a samsung galaxy s7 when I see this, but everything else in my house is static in position so I only notice it on my and my wife's same phone)
Options
1 Reply
Re:moving from AC1900 router to AC750 range extender internet stops
2018-08-08 16:08:50
check whether you have configured the range extender successfully.

Generally speaking, the galaxy s7 should support wireless roaming.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 985

Replies: 1

Related Articles