Deco Trend Micro IPS blocking Samsung Smart Home device control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-08 10:49:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The Deco M5 Trend Micro Intrusion Protection System is blocking me from accessing my Samsung smart home device from the internet. If I disable it, I can control it from outside my network, when enabled, I get errors. How can I troubleshoot the connection attempt and whitelist or add a port forward to keep it working and keep IPS enabled? I haven't been able to find a log of any sort for IPS anywhere
Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco Trend Micro IPS blocking Samsung Smart Home device control
2018-09-11 14:08:45
Dear User,

Could you share details about your smart home device control, like which model/ SF version? Keep us posted

Thanks
Leo

jcgrusnick wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The Deco M5 Trend Micro Intrusion Protection System is blocking me from accessing my Samsung smart home device from the internet. If I disable it, I can control it from outside my network, when enabled, I get errors. How can I troubleshoot the connection attempt and whitelist or add a port forward to keep it working and keep IPS enabled? I haven't been able to find a log of any sort for IPS anywhere
Options
Re:Deco Trend Micro IPS blocking Samsung Smart Home device control
2018-09-12 00:20:55
The device is an oven...model NV51K6650DS/AA

I don't know how to identify the other specifics.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 845

Replies: 2

Related Articles