My Archer C1200 does not seem to work at all

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-24 07:20:22

I carefully followed the instructions to set up my new Archer C1200 wifi router, but no matter what I do, the internet light stays red, and neither the wifi or ethernet work to get on the internet except to go to the TP-Link setup page.  I had to detach from the Archer C1200 wifi router and plug my computer directly back into my POE box with an ethernet cable to get on the internet  to get any kind of support.  Does anybody have any suggestions.

Options
1 Reply
Re:My Archer C1200 does not seem to work at all
2018-12-24 15:31:29

@Peregrina 

There are a couple reasons this could be happening.  The most likely would be if you have a cable internet provider.  If so follow this thread to resolve this issue   If you do not have a cable isp then please reply with the following informaiton

Internet service type:

Internet Service Provider:

Displayed WAN IP address(seen from the routers managemenr page)

How you Setup your router (provide how you answered service type and mac clone questions)

Best Regards

Carl | TP-Link Support

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 959

Replies: 1

Related Articles