Votes

Please add a wake-up light mode for scheduling for dimmable/tunable smart bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-31 22:28:30 - last edited 2019-05-08 23:41:04

I have a pair of LB120 lights in my bedside lamps that I use as wake-up lights.  Right now, I have a morning schedule setup that steps up the brightness every 5 minutesover the course of 20 minutes.  But this requires me setting up 5 schedule events.  For each light.

It would be a very nice feature update to have a wakeup mode as a preset within the scheduling capability.

Select the color temp, select the start time, select the duration, and select the final brightness level.  At the specified time, the light turns on to 1% and then ramps in even increments at 30 second intervals until it reaches the specified final brightness level.

Also, please put a percentage indicator on the slide control!  It's super annoying to have to adjust the slide and then back out a few clicks to see what the brightness level is!

Options
4 Reply
Re:Please add a wake-up light mode for scheduling for dimmable/tunable smart bulbs
2019-02-01 01:28:27 - last edited 2019-05-08 23:41:04

@Eliot_T 

HI,  Thanks for the suggestion. We have forward this to our development team.  I have also moved this to the block "Ideas for TP-Link", which is where we have all product and feature suggestions listed.  

Best Regards 

Options
Re:Please add a wake-up light mode for scheduling for dimmable/tunable smart bulbs
2019-02-02 02:44:53 - last edited 2019-05-08 23:41:04

Eliot_T wrote

Also, please put a percentage indicator on the slide control!  It's super annoying to have to adjust the slide and then back out a few clicks to see what the brightness level is!

I have requested this as well.  They have it in the group setting but not the individual bulb.

Options
Re:Re:Please add a wake-up light mode for scheduling for dimmable/tunable smart bulbs
2019-02-07 22:13:50 - last edited 2019-05-08 23:41:04
Awesome, thanks!
Options
2019-11-13 19:34:54
I second having this feature! Would be much such easier to set for those that wake up at different times everyday
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1067

Replies: 4

Voters 3