TP Link LB100 Stopped Responding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-11 04:05:58

As I was getting ready for bed, I told Alexa to turn the lights off. Alexa responded with “Lights isn’t responding...” No big deal, it’s happened before, I’ll just reset the lights. Before I did that, I checked the network, everything is good there and I tested my lamp (also a smart bulb, different manufacturer) and it was working fine. So, I removed the devices from the Kasa app and started to redo the setup. I flipped my light switch 3 times. No blinking. I tried again. No blinking. After I googled some, I found that flipping the switch 5 times does a full factory reset. Still, no blinking. I even unscrewed the bulbs for a bit and screwed them back in. No dice. I’ve had both bulbs for less than a year... I can’t believe they’d just go out. 

Any ideas?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP Link LB100 Stopped Responding
2019-02-11 19:55:28

@Namiland 

Thank you for the details one further question would be does the bulb manually work, or is there a complete loss of power as well?

If it does work but won't reset, the wifi modual may have gone out, making your product defective and a replacement may be possible.  You will need to contact Kasa.Support@tp-link.com  email them your proof of purchase, so we can verify the purchase date and if the seller is an authorized vendor or retialer.  Once this is completed our support team will give you instructions on how to submit for the replacement product.  Please include in your email the details you provided here and also if there were any storms or electrical issues that occured before the light bulb stopped working.  

Options
Re:TP Link LB100 Stopped Responding
2019-12-11 19:20:35

Hi, I have a filament one, just change my WiFi contract, lamp actually work as a lamp but there’s no way to reset it and let it set on the new WiFi.

Bought 3 September 2019.lamp.

Any suggestions?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3522

Replies: 2