Excellent Customer Services

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-09 04:27:26
Model: Deco P7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought these units a couple of months back and after a few attempts I managed to get them all online. I am using these as access to all my dead WiFi spot areas and also to use it as my main network for my smart home.

During the 2-3 weeks I have faced some problems with connectivity and contacted the customer support for help and this was the best customer service experience I have ever had. Taking to the customer service felt more like discussing the matter with your genius computer guy and they have approached the issues so professional and in fact it never felt like taking to a company or a corporate but really to a super helpful friend.

I do appreciate this service and my units are working perfectly fine now and I have the support team to thank.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Excellent Customer Services
2019-03-11 20:26:48

@Waleed Thank you for taking the time to post the positive feedback. We will be sure to forward your experience with the respective support office. I am sure they will apprecaite hearing that.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 338

Replies: 1