Problems after firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-15 23:50:50

Hello,

I have the Tp-link AC750 Range Extender RE200. Today I updated the firmware and it stopped working. I tried resetting it using a paperclip nothing happens. The only light that is on is the power light which is green. The rest of the lights are off. When I tried setup it up again the default ssid doesn't show up in wifi network, there aren't any ssid coming from the extender. I've tried this on android phone, iPhone, and windows computer. Someone please help me! Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems after firmware update
2019-06-17 18:47:48

@Shawn246 

If you have reset the unit and after the power up phase the only light that comes on is the power light then the issue maybe hardware related.  Now it can take upto 2-3 minutes for the RE to fully boot up but if you don't see it coming up then we would recommend contacting our support center to start the process of a replacement device, if eligble.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1068

Replies: 1

Related Articles