LAN IP address changed with latest softeware update. The third number changed from 0 to 68.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

LAN IP address changed with latest softeware update. The third number changed from 0 to 68.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-21 04:13:23
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 20190617

AC1300 is the systeml, Deco M5 is the model,  no version number. I entered adapter as the model because mine doesn't show in the list. My LAN IP addresses have stayed the same ever since I first installed maybe two years ago. With the install of 1.3.1 firmware a couple of days ago all my addresses changed. 198.168.0.106 became 198.168.68.112.  Then it changed two more times. This is killing my system backup that requires I setup an IP address between computers. Also my computer firewall. I seem to recall there was a setting for static IP address but I can find no reference to it. Can someone help guide me?

Rich

Options
1 Reply
Re:LAN IP address changed with latest softeware update. The third number changed from 0 to 68.
2019-07-22 17:28:04

@benchrest1 

Here is is a guide we have that will show you how to change the LAN IP address:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2331/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 794

Replies: 1