Does TP-link offer a website or hub to view a few cameras at once

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-22 17:02:49

There are a few non tp-link 3rd party venders that offer a app that allows for muli camera viewing

Options
3 Reply
Re:Does TP-link offer a website or hub to view a few cameras at once
2019-07-22 17:49:30

@rleighton75119 

If you are talking about our NC-series camera then you can use tplinkcloud.com to veiw and manage your attached cameras.  For Kasa-based cameras at this time there is no way to view mulitple cameras at the same time. We will ask the team about bringing this feature up in the future if it is possible.  

Best Regards 

Options
Re:Re:Does TP-link offer a website or hub to view a few cameras at once
2019-07-22 18:28:52

ok thanks but not very indepth

do you need to be paid subscriber of the cliud streaming or (since the outside cams come with 2 days free) will they stream to the tpcloud service my understanding is the clound only holds activity (very didapointed as it not very clear)

Honestly i feel a little "taken of advantage" Amazon says you get wo free days of storgae come to find out is activity vs live stgream 

how can igfet live stream of many cams at the same time off the cloud

Options
Re:Re:Re:Does TP-link offer a website or hub to view a few cameras at once
2019-07-23 15:54:23

rleighton75119 wrote

ok thanks but not very indepth

do you need to be paid subscriber of the cliud streaming or (since the outside cams come with 2 days free) will they stream to the tpcloud service my understanding is the clound only holds activity (very didapointed as it not very clear)

Honestly i feel a little "taken of advantage" Amazon says you get wo free days of storgae come to find out is activity vs live stgream 

how can igfet live stream of many cams at the same time off the cloud

@rleighton75119 

You do not need to pay in order to have video recorded to the cloud. When you first install the Kasa cams or Smart cams you get a 30 day trial. When that finished you get moved to the free plan. Here is a link that talks about all the plans available: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1962/

As of now there is no way to live stream multiple cameras.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1051

Replies: 3