Multiple connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-28 22:16:27
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.2 build 20180123

Okay, so this has been a string of issues. 

A few weeks ago I lost power, and it knocked out my router. By that I mean the wifi signals were not findable. The lights appeared on the model, but could not find the signal. Opening the settings at 192.168.0.1 and it says on the overlay both 2.4 and 5 GHz signals are on. When I tried a reset, going through setup it said the 5GHz is not available in my region. So I RMA'd the router. 

The replacement comes in, and it works fine. For a week. Now I have the same issues, with extra kickers: I can't update the firmware. Factory resets are not working, and if I try to change a setting in the GUI that forces a reboot, the router becomes non-responsive and I have to power it down. 

Any ideas? Considering the RMAs cost me out of pocket, I would rather not have to pursue that option again until TP-Link changes policy to favor the customer. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple connection issues
2019-07-30 17:15:41

@SFCDaddio 

Please send a email to: ussupportteam@tp-link.com

Link this forum post and we will work with you from there.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 431

Replies: 1

Related Articles