Deco m9 plus— failed to login plz try again later

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-29 02:40:06
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I’m connected to the deco but when I try logging in to the app now I keep getting the failed to login plz try again later message

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco m9 plus— failed to login plz try again later
2019-07-30 17:09:21

@TylerVsGaming 

I had that happen to me when I cut the internet connection to my main Deco.

When the issue happend with you what was the color of the LED light on the main Deco? If you happend to see the other Deco units what was the color of those LED lights?

Did you eventually log in at a later time? Also, even though you couldnt log in, did the internet work for the connected devices?

Options
2021-01-31 20:14:50

@Tony I get this error over and over again and it's maddening.

I can connect to my wireless network using my Deco M4 (v1.8), but it frequently drops and I can't log in to the app to try and manage anything or do any sort of diagnostics to try and figure it out. 

I was able to install and get my ID/PW to work with the Tether app, but I have no idea what that app is supposed to do. 

What's my solution?

Options
2021-02-01 18:30:45

@deevee 

You need to start with the modem to see if the internet drops there, not just calling the ISP, but verifying by looking at the status lights, then looking at the LED of the Deco.

You can only use the Deco app to manage the M4, not Tether.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1080

Replies: 3

Related Articles