Event icon has a picture of film with an x in the middle instead of a play icon

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-05 22:19:24
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Does anyone know what this means?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Event icon has a picture of film with an x in the middle instead of a play icon
2019-08-05 22:55:40 - last edited 2019-08-06 15:38:14

@Parrotlover 

It means there was an issue when trying to upload the video to the cloud. However, what I have found that sometimes even clips that show that, you can still play it by tapping on the middle icon. Other times it will indicate that the clip in unavailable.

If you get consistant thumbnails of those there may be a issue with the wireless signal or the camera staying connected.

*I edited the previous post to clariy that the clip is not always available and that if the clip actually failed to load it is not available.

Options
Re:Re:Event icon has a picture of film with an x in the middle instead of a play icon
2019-08-05 23:05:18

Thank you!

I've only had this camera for a week and I'd never seen that before. 

Have a great day!!

Options
Re:Event icon has a picture of film with an x in the middle instead of a play icon
2020-12-17 18:52:38

I have the same problem. Thanks.

Options
2021-01-28 17:14:56

@Parrotlover not a chance

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 813

Replies: 4