Cant connect to the "_ext" network on my TL-WA855RE because it thinks the password is wrong
- Apple Airport Extreme 802.11n (5th generation)
- TP-Link Range Extender: TL-WA855RE
- I plugged in my range extender and connected it to my router with the WPS button on the TP-Link extender and by selecting "Add WPS Printer" from the Airport Extreme app.
- The new wireless network "[My Network's Name]_ext" became available.
- I tried to connect to it using the same password I use for my network.
- I get a message saying the password is wrong.
I cannot find any help in the TP-Link documentation. Everything assumes I've gotten past this step. Community of heroes, help me please? What am I doing wrong?