Archer A10 dropping connections left right and center

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-09 23:17:06
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Latest

I purchased this router off Amazon as I had ordered and tried a Netgear with similar specs and it was having this issue. I was pretty excited based on the reviews of this product, but here I am a week into it and I have found myself rebooting this thing at least 3-4 times a day because it continually kicks all idle devices off their connections, and upon reconnect attempt the devices insist the password is incorrect. 

I have now had to go back to my ISP supplied router because even rebooting isn't working. I have a limited window to resolve this before I have to return it so I am hoping for some assistance. I have emailed support on this and have seen and commented on a couple of other threads on here but so far I can't seem to find a resolution. Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer A10 dropping connections left right and center
2019-10-09 23:22:03

Interestingly enough both of the posts I commented on previously with this issue have been deleted. So now there are no threads that I can find with this issue. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1054

Replies: 1