Love the AC5400, I have a suggestion for SpeedTests!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-13 15:14:29
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

Hi guys,

I don't know if the dev's check the forums here, but I thought I would throw this out there (as a recent convert from Asus to the ArcherC5400X Router and I'm loving it). I recently had to have a "support war" over my 1gbps service not being anywhere near the speeds they advertised. I ended up building my own .NET application to run the companies own speedtest service periodically and track the results in a google doc and would tweet those results at them daily. I'm not saying the firmware should have a tweet harrasment tool. But an option to run the speed test feature built in on a multiple times per day would be fantastic. Also if we could add ping/jitter/server location information to the results history would be a great tool for anyone trying to get their provider to live up to their advertised speeds. Just a thought.

Thanks! The hardware is really great out of the box!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Love the AC5400, I have a suggestion for SpeedTests!
2019-10-14 18:48:25

@Praxea 

We do make sure that every piece of feedback is directed to our developers good or bad that would make our products better.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will make sure to pass this over.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 434

Replies: 1