LED lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

LED lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
LED lights
LED lights
2019-11-25 15:45:40
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: Latest

I recently had our internet go out.  All of the lights were off on my C20. I had the LED lights set to night mode, but it was not during those hours. Is this a glitch in Night Mode when internet goes out? I'm thinking it gets the time from the internet and if it can't get it, it defaults to lights off?  I think a better default would be lights on. I'd appreciate if tech support could comment. Having the lights available is really handy when internet goes off.  I ended up switching out routers to troubleshoot.  Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:LED lights
2019-11-25 22:05:04

@ArcherC20 

If internet tends to go out where you are it, manually set the time of the router so it does not rely on a internet connection. Easy way to do that is to log into the router, go to the time settings, and have the router get the time settings from your computer, save it. You would not need to configure a NTP server where it would try to sync.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 546

Replies: 1

Related Articles