Camera light reflection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Camera light reflection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Camera light reflection
Camera light reflection
2019-12-02 02:06:36

Im having a problem with a reflaction of the camera night vision light onto the widow glass. So i cant see outside at night. Its an indoor camera and i have it indoors, only in the widow watching outside. Daytime is fine..but at night im only getting reflection of camera like...please help. Any suggestions?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Camera light reflection
2019-12-02 22:04:11

@Buster67 

As its is an indoor camera its intended to be used to montior an indoor inviorment.  The reflection is due to the IR "infrared" night vision.  The IR light is being bouced off the glass "reflective" surface and thus creating a glare.  This is why it works during the day because IR is not enabled unless night vision is being used.  You can either disable Night Vision if there is enough ambient light outside or use an outdoor camera.  

Options
2019-12-08 01:23:56

The way my house is, I have had indoor cameras outside for years. My D-Link indoor cams have worked outside just fine. Only thing that I have them in a recessed area where no rain can get to them. I currently have my Kasa KC-110 (which is an indoor model) outside and have had no issues yet. As long as you have them either under a porch roof or away from moisture, you should be fine. Hope this helps

Options
2020-08-25 10:06:32

@ Buster67 Ring light is one of the main light sources commonly used in live broadcasts. Not only does it come with soft light, the ring design can also ensure that the light is more uniform and natural. It is especially suitable for scenes that only shoot faces, so it is often used for live broadcasts. The hollow design can make more reasonable use of the space, placing a mobile phone holder or a mirror, and the power cord of the small ring light is a USB interface, which can be directly plugged into a computer or plug into a power bank. Ring lights have become a hot product in the live broadcast industry.https://mountdogs.com/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1971

Replies: 3