Need more functionality and a optional remote device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-28 18:00:25

This is a Smart Home suggestion. I have used the Lutron Caseta in my parents home which has switches and wall plugs with a smaller profile in the circuit box. It would be helpful if teh Kasa devices were engineered with a smaller profile to fit better in the wall box. A big plus for me with the Kasa system is using our existing home wifi setup. But the Lutron Caseta has mini remotes which are great to leave on side tables for guests to turn on a reading light while still seated, and for people who simply need the convenience of being able to manage the light or swtch by their side without having to go to a cell phone app.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Need more functionality and a optional remote device
2019-12-31 19:45:58

@StevenBD 

The size of the wall switch is manily due to the wifi Module.  I am not sure if there are plans to reduce or even if it is possible to reduce the size but we will forward the request over.  I do know we are condisering a similar product (remote button) but do not have any details yet.  

Options
Re:Need more functionality and a optional remote device
2021-04-21 04:56:56

What’s the difference between Lutron Clear Connect and other wireless systems? think of me spell

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 453

Replies: 2