Upgraded router now nothing works

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-30 16:39:32

I upgraded my router from a Linksys AE8300 to a Linksys AC3000.  All the setting are the same.  Now none of my plugs or switches work except a new HS100 that is working fine.  I have reset to factory spec and start the install process and they go from green/blue light and after it logs on to the network I get a flashing blue light and it says no network.  When it goes through the process I keep getting a "network connection lost" pop up in two different section.  Anyone have any suggestion.

Thanks for the help.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Upgraded router now nothing works
2019-12-31 21:58:53

@Robert307 

The only suggestion I would have is to change the network name for the 2.4GHz.  If you can't do that then enable the Guest network and try to setup one of devices on that network and see if that resolves the issue.  

Options
Re:Upgraded router now nothing works
2020-01-02 04:34:48

@Robert307 

Activated my Guest Account and everything worked fine.  I have one plug that says "Local Only"  what does that mean.

Thank you so much for the assistance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 2

Related Articles