Dynamic DNS reports incorrectly Advanced -> Status Dynamic DNS section shows DynDNS Not launching

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Dynamic DNS reports incorrectly Advanced -> Status Dynamic DNS section shows DynDNS Not launching

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-23 22:42:30
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 20191223 rel.17845(5553)

I previously had my router configured to use DynDNS for DDNS. Due to the impending collapse of DynDNS services I opted to switch to TPLinkDNS and registered an address.  This address appears to be propigating as expected, and the configuration when I look spefically at DDNS looks fine; however, viewing the Advaced->Status page the DDNS section still has DynDNS as the active selection with Not Launching as the status.  

If I attempt to remove the DynDNS configuration client side validation errors are rendered for each empty field(user, password, domain) and input of empty is not accepted.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Dynamic DNS reports incorrectly Advanced -> Status Dynamic DNS section shows DynDNS Not launching
2020-01-24 17:14:10

@keepa_stin 

Load up a different browser, do you still see the same?

Options
Re:Dynamic DNS reports incorrectly Advanced -> Status Dynamic DNS section shows DynDNS Not launching
2020-01-24 20:36:09

Same issue in Chrome, IE Edge, and Firefox.

I believe this is a cosmestic issue only. I'll be able to confirm if there is an issue after my external IP address changes.

Options
2020-02-14 18:14:40

@keepa_stin 

Our testers were able to reproduce this so they will be working on fixing this, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 621

Replies: 3