RMA Department Contact

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RMA Department Contact

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RMA Department Contact
RMA Department Contact
2020-04-08 18:37:09 - last edited 2020-04-08 18:43:08

My Archer A7 AC-1750 router stopped connecting to my IP.  Was working great, but then broke.

So I got TP-Link to assign warrenty replacement RMA number.  So I sent the unit to the address in warranty email  instructions I received from TP link.  

Sent it by UPS.  UPS says it was delivered to the correct address to a inside person. Did the Chat with TP-Link  only to find out after about 40 minutes that I was talking to Tech Support and needed to talk to Product support.  Tech Support could not tell me how to contact the RMA department and they could not contact anyone who could verify they did not receive the unit.   

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN FIND HOW TO contact the RMA Department to verify they did not received my unit I send back to them.  

So you can forget about any WARRANTY TP Link avertises for their products.   Disappointed.  

lsm
Options
6 Reply
Re:RMA Department Contact
2020-04-09 15:56:08

@LarryM 

When a RMA is delivered to the warehouse processing / shipping the replacement takes about 3 to 5 business days. So if it was delivered yesterday, then expect to have the replacement shipped out no later then next Wednesday. If Wednesday comes and you have not heard anything or seen an update on your product portal regarding the RMA support can look into it for you. The support team or chat is able to find a update for you so the agent was incorrect, not a instant update, but should be able to get back to you as it takes time, maybe a day or two.

Options
2020-04-09 18:12:19

@Tony 

All I want to know now is that "DID THE RMA DEPARTMENT Receive the Unit I sent to The RMA Department.   UPS says it was delivered, but the TP-LINK Web Site says TP-Link is still waiting on me to ship it to them.  

So did RMA Dept receive it or not?   If they did not receive it, then it is lost and I need to buy another WiFi Router.    If they received it, then I will wait another 5 to 6 wks to see if the RMA dept will replace it.   I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT 5 to 6 weeks only to find that my broken unit never got to RMA Department and was was lost in shipment.    

TP-Link need better way to communicate to find why their WEB site does not agree with UPS delivery.  If UPS says it was delivered to a inside person on 3/26/20 and it is now 4/9/2020 ----- The TP-Link RMA Status on T_-Link Web Site should status it was recieved.   

Again:   DID RMA DEPT Receive the broken unit I sent to them.  Do I need to file a claim with UPS????????????   If I wait 6 weeks, it will be too late to file a claim with UPS.....          

Larry Muzny.    

lsm
Options
2020-04-09 23:08:32

@LarryM 

Pleaes send a email to ussupportteam@tp-link.com with the UPS tracking number referencing this thread.

Options
2020-04-25 18:09:45

@LarryM 

Thanks for providing me with the email address of the RMA Department.     i sent them the UPS routing code and I guickly received a email telling me they found the returned unit I sent.   I later received an email telling methat they were going to send me a replacement unit.   

I am very happy to tell everyone, I received refurblished Archer A7 (AC-1750) unit.   It is working great.   Exceeded my expectations.    The Archer A7 unit works great for my needs and I would recommed it to anyone.   I am very happy again...

I want to thank everyone who help me with this matter.    

Thanks again,

Larry

lsm
Options
2020-04-27 16:42:35

@LarryM 

Thank you for providing an update Larry, glad everything worked out.

Options
2022-01-06 17:46:22

@LarryM can you help me with how many business days did it take after you received the email to receive the product. Did you use the standard shipping method? Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 689

Replies: 6