Problem with Internet Speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-10 12:05:37
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:
Hello everyone!

I have a problem with the speed of wifi and I can't understand the origin.

I have a Internet speed of 1GB and next to the Deco router I have a maximum of 200-220mb of maximum speed per wifi, if tested through SpeedTest. Through the TP-link APPspeed test, he tells me that I have about 800mb.

Along with the other 2 Decos I do not exceed 50mb (Speedtest) despite the APP continuing to give 800mb. The problem is that in the devices next to the other decos I also have some difficulty in connecting them to the wifi because the signal is weak (although they are practically next to the Decos).

Is some configuration wrong?

I Have the Internet connected to the modem (with disabled wifi), and then connected to the main deco.

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with Internet Speed
2020-04-10 16:25:34

@Jokker 

If you wire a computer to each node tested what speeds do you get?

When you move to another node to test, I would disable the Wi-Fi and then re-enable it which usually has the device connect to the nearest one rather then staying connected to the furest one.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 436

Replies: 1

Related Articles