PPoE user name and password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-15 18:39:05
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just received this unit and tried to install.  During installation I was asked for my PPoE user name and password.  Since I have no idea what these are, I'm stuck.  Help!!  I have ATT&T DSL which comes with a modem/router, not a seperate modem.  Now, on my android phone the Deco is listed as "connected without internet".  Suggestions, please...Thanks, Mike

Options
1 Reply
Re:PPoE user name and password
2020-04-15 19:22:11

@one00100 (original poster)  Additionally, I clicked on "sign in to this network" for Deco on my android phone.  I chose use this network as is and it no longer said "connected without internet".  Progress.  I googles several things and indeed, it worked on my Mesh network.  However, when I try to make phone calls with wifi calling, I get error:  "not registered on network".  Also, when I walk through the house, the Deco network shows good signal strength.  Any ideas on the wifi clling problems?  P>S> I must have wifi calling as I do not get ANY cell service in or near my house.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 658

Replies: 1

Related Articles