Can't login to network after resetting router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-24 02:51:03
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I rset the router by holding reset button for 5 seconds because I forgot my password now I'm stuck at the password reset screen when trying to login to the network. I can't login because I keep getting error screen saying " Cookies must be enabled to login. Please enable cookies or turn off private/incognito browsing. Mind you I am on an Android device. How can I enable cookies on a cell phone when this screen is running on an Android system window? I'm not sure what to do. Trying to connect through the tether app as well and it won't detect my router at all. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't login to network after resetting router
2020-04-24 18:18:54

@Wiz760 

If you are using the Chrome browser, tap on the three dots on the top right, go to Settings, then scroll down for "Site Settings". While looking under all sites, the menu for cookies should say allowed. If the menu item for cookies says Allowed, except third-party, tap on it and uncheck the box that blocks third-party cookies.

Try different browsers on the smartphone, and also if possible use a different smartphone.

Before starting, factory default the router again, but hold the reset button for 15 seconds this time.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2009

Replies: 1

Related Articles