Is there a guide on how to wire in the HS200 as the dependent on the GFCI Outlet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is there a guide on how to wire in the HS200 as the dependent on the GFCI Outlet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-01 21:26:30 - last edited 2020-05-01 21:28:52
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm replacing a regular switch with the HS200. This switch switch is downstream from the GFCI outlet. The switch feeds an outdoor outlet.

The regular switch's Line is GFCI's Load. Swapping in the HS200 with that same setup blows the GFCI fuse. Wiring the HS200 directly into the Line so it's parallel to GFCI is probably above my paygrade but also blows the GFCI. I think that's because both GFCI Load and HS200 Load are wired to the Line of the downstream outlet. Not sure where to wire the GFCI load in this case but I'm sure what I did was wrong.

In short, a guide would be good, the HS200 actually came with no wiring guide at all.

thanks in advance

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1106

Replies: 0

Related Articles