RE200 doesnt want to create extension

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-02 20:51:33
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: RE200

Just to Clarify, this is the AC750 model, there was no option for this in the selection. It is version 2 and is still a Wi-Fi- Range Extender. I have been using this extender for maybe a year now on one connetion name, and just recently, the abilities of connection have dulled. After many times of unplugging and replugging, i decided to press the reset button, it not doing anything, i tried it again, so on and soforth in 3 minute increments. Everytime i attempt to turn it on, the top two lights flash red over 2G and 5G and the two green lights over power and the wifi symbol stay on. two new connections were made, but both of them dont work even though they say theyre at ful connection. Please help me fix the original connection.

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE200 doesnt want to create extension
2020-05-04 21:04:04

@Whydoineedaname 

When you reset it how long do you hold the reset button for?  Do you see the default open network SSIDs that it creates in default mode?  This network will not have internet access but will allow you to connect to the extender to access its UI and reconfigure it.   If you are connected to one of these are you able to complete the configuration process?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 1