Incorrect password message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-14 17:01:08
Model: TL-WA855RE  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

My new tl-wa855re does not recognize the password of my router when I try to connect with my i-phonex

Options
2 Reply
Re:Incorrect password message
2020-05-14 23:06:17

@Redfeather 

Verify the wireless password you are using is the correct one by using your smartphone to validate it. 

You would forget the Wi-Fi network then connect back to it, then when your Wi-Fi prompts you for the password use the same wireless password you were giving the extender to see if your phone connects. 

One thing to note is that the extender has a password to log into it, that is admin, and the wireless password you enter to set up the device is the same wireless password you would use to connect to your current Wi-Fi network. 

Options
Re:Incorrect password message
2021-04-13 12:04:16
having this same issue now with iPhone (with newest iOS) and 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 77820 firmware on my Deco S4.. Only my phone can't connect and gives invalid password... Tried forgetting the network and reconnecting. The correct password doesnt work.
Options