Issue with Deco App: phone or Tablet offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-15 16:52:39 - last edited 2020-05-15 16:57:10
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I noticed that when I keep the app open on the parental control page to temporarily block/unblock sites, I constantly get an error "Phone or tablet" offline after a while.

This is very annoying because I have to go back toi the main page of the app, refresh (sometimes a few times before the app reconnects) and click back to the Parental Control section. I am 100% sure the phone is still connected to wifi all the time. On the main page I often get a message "We couldn't find Deco", and the yellow "Try Again" button needs to be pressed many times to reconnect.

I think in the past (a few months ago) that used to work better, I could just pull down on the parental control page and it would refresh/reconnect again. I think I remember only having a similar issue when I walked outside, changing data from Wifi -> 4G Mobile data, which I was about to ask support for as well. 

Has something changed? The app should just reconnect/login automatically when refreshing any page.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issue with Deco App: phone or Tablet offline
2020-05-15 21:49:36

@Jeehaa 

Do you happen to have another phone to see if it happens there as well?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 1

Related Articles