Chrome can"t open AX6000 web interface, says it's sending 'scrambled credentials'.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Chrome can"t open AX6000 web interface, says it's sending 'scrambled credentials'.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-27 19:12:10

I can no longer open the web interface of my AX6000 using Chrome, it gives me a NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID error.  When I go to the advanced description it won't let me continue anyway, it says the website is sending "scrambled credentials that Google Chrome cannot process".  Is there a way to update the certificate in the router to a valid one?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Chrome can"t open AX6000 web interface, says it's sending 'scrambled credentials'.
2020-05-27 22:52:36

@malloly 

It is your browser setting that is causing it. Here is a Chrome Support thread of users with your exact problem: https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/10551759?hl=en

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1098

Replies: 1

Related Articles