Deco M5 all set up but can't get my devices to connect to it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-10 12:43:01

Hi, I set up my Deco M5 using my mobile, and all three decos are up and running, with green LEDs. The trouble is that none of my other devices can connect to the network. It shows in the list of networks on each device, but when I try to connect it says I have the wrong password or network key. I've tried both the password I chose when setting up the Deco and the network key on the router, but nothing works. This has happened on my Windows 10 pc and my ipad. The help chat system on Deco is driving me crazy - putting me in a queue then cutting me off before I get the chance to chat. This has happened four times and I can't stand it any more. Their phone number doesn't work at all. Any help would be much appreciated.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M5 all set up but can't get my devices to connect to it
2020-06-10 14:26:06

UPDATE.....

I don't know why this worked, but... I changed my password. Perhaps it was too long - I don't know. Deco had accepted it, so it shouldn't have been a problem. Anyway, I'm now connected. Blood pressure falls...

Options
Re:Deco M5 all set up but can't get my devices to connect to it
2020-06-14 18:46:40
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 788

Replies: 2

Related Articles