Authentication Problems in 5GHz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-13 11:55:20
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.8 rel 65338

Hi I recently get this router, however 5GHz stability is close to impossible due to the fact that multiple devices, mac mini pro, xiaomi mi 9, iphone 8 can't log 5GHz network. Error is related to authentication and it fixed alone but it tales quite a long time.

Can you please let me know how to fix this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Authentication Problems in 5GHz
2020-06-13 13:57:48

@Jaime_Acosta 

If you used the SAME SSID and PASSWORD as the OLD router (I assume you replaced one), then you need to FORGET the old connection on the device and create a new one. Should fix it.

Options
2020-06-16 15:46:28

@Jaime_Acosta No, it doesnt work. Each day is worst the cell phones are not connecting, i have being reseing the network setup in cellphones and laptops.

Options
2020-06-16 17:58:17

@Jaime_Acosta 

Next I'd try re-booting the router. Also check the channel and see if changing it would help?

I have a different model, the A20, and 2 LG G7's. One doesn't connect easily. I've tried a lot of different things, and worked best for me was rebooting the router and having the phone forget the connection. Sometimes I had to also reboot the phone. Other phone, never a problem?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 904

Replies: 3

Related Articles