Apple TV not playing Netflix, Prime, Hulu

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-21 15:49:27
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently bought and installed the 3 unit Deco X20 mesh network. I have Google Fiber, and had to run the deco out of the Google router/modem. Everything is working fine, except my Apple TV, which is hardwired Ethernet plugged into the Deco is not allowing Netflix, Hulu, Prime to play videos. You can navigate through their apps, but when you click on a video to watch, it puts up an error message about 2 seconds after it begins to play. Any suggestions? For now, I just plugged the Apple TV back into the google fiber box and it works. However, my daughter said Netflix was also blocked on her device, although I don't have it blocked and have the parental controls and antivirus disabled currently...

Options
1 Reply
Re:Apple TV not playing Netflix, Prime, Hulu
2020-06-23 18:00:23

@Lukedjohnson 

Set the Deco X20 as Access Point mode. Are you able to access all the streaming services after?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 922

Replies: 1