Macbook Mac Mail - Stopped working with Archer C9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-15 13:33:15
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer C9(US)_V1_180125

Hello, things were working fine for many years, and now they are not. My Macbook Mac Mail does not work anymore with my work email over WiFi (Archer C9) at home. I have 2 email accounts, one with Gmail and one for Work. 

In Summary, ...

Works Correctly

- Macbook Mac Mail at Work over ethernet, both gmail and work email work correctly. 

- Macbook Mac Mail at Home over neighbors WiFi, both gmail and work email work correctly. 

- Macbook Mac Mail at Home over my WiFi, only gmail works correctly. 

Works Incorrectly

- Macbook Mac Mail at Home over my WiFi, work email does not work. 

I've upgraded to the latest firmware on the C9. 

Ideas?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Macbook Mac Mail - Stopped working with Archer C9
2020-07-15 20:38:35

@JZEE 

The C9 would not filter or block the connection, if it did I would expect wired to not work as well.

To see if it is anything related to the router firewall, configure the IP of your Mac to be the DMZ server, then test. If that still does not work I would think checking the mailbox settings. I searched for the issue and others did have it, but couldn't find one where there was a solution. Going back to the mailbox settings some mentioned it can change depending on what network you are connecting to?

Options
Re:Macbook Mac Mail - Stopped working with Archer C9
2020-07-15 22:37:18

@Tony 

Tried the DMZ suggestion, did not work. 

Options