QoS shows devices offline that are clearly online

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-16 01:28:12
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 0.9.1 v1000.0 Build 190305 Rel.62969n(5553)

If I go the QoS page under Advanced Settings, there are several devices that are clearly assigned an IP Address (verified through Tether and the device's own app) but show up as Offline in the OoS page. (Other devices correctly show the 2.4 or 5 G sybmol if they're online.) This applies currently to Sonos devices (which I understand are outliers since with one speaker hardwired into the router it creates its own network, but each wireless speaker is assigned an IP address and can receive a ping), printer, Apple TV, Firestick, and an iPad.

Also, why can't TP-Link figure out how to retain client descriptions and use them across different parts of the web interface? I've assigned descriptions through DCHP assignments and they seem to show up on certain pages but not others. It's like 4 different people designed it. Even the 'native' descriptions provided directly by the clients (ROOMBA-31xxsjkdhsd or EPSON10221) don't show up consistently.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 390

Replies: 0

Related Articles