Entering Device Names Problem - Archer C2300 V1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-21 13:55:56
Model: Archer C2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.3 Build 20180611 Rel. 77668

So I just recently acquired this router as an upgrade. This is the first TP-Link router I have owned and it came highly recommended.  So far I find the UI a bit clunky.  Does it always connect via non-secure http?  Also, I noticed that I was entering device names into the list and most of the time they would take, other times they would freeze and not change over which would then result in an overall router freeze and I would have to restart it.  I have factory reset and manually updated the firmware to see if that would clear things up.  The other problem I have noticed is that if I entered device names via my mac (broswer) then none of the names transfer over when I look at the list on my iphone.  Is this how it is supposed to work or am i missing something?  Thanks in advance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 364

Replies: 0